The Xbox Adaptive Controller is a plug-and-play gamepad that enables people with disabilities to dive into their favorite games, with their unique hardware accessories, more easily than ever. Engadget sits down with James Shields from the Xbox Adaptive Controller team for a demonstration and discussion about what this gamepad means for players, now and in the future.
Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe
Engadget’s Buyer’s Guide: https://www.engadget.com/buyers-guide/
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/engadget
• Read more: http://www.engadget.com
Engadget is the original home for technology news and reviews.
Press here: Engadget for more similar videosTags: adaptive, controller, matters, works
- Mini Review: Windows 10EngadgetMon, July 30, 2018 2:14pmURL:Embed:Windows 10 mini review Get More Engadget: •Subscribe to Engadget on YouTube: http://engt.co/subscribe •Like us on …
- Honor 8 Lite First Look | Camera, Specifications, and MoreGadgets 360Sat, July 28, 2018 11:13amURL:Embed:Huawei’s Honor 8 Lite was first launched in Finland back in February and it has …
- ARCADE SCAM SCIENCE (not clickbait)Mark RoberSun, July 29, 2018 12:39pmURL:Embed:Don’t feel bad. You don’t suck, the game makers do. Go expand your mind and …
- Showing Total Mass on an Autodesk Inventor DrawingKETIV TechnologiesSat, July 28, 2018 10:49amURL:Embed:This video suppliments the previous video “Adding Up Parts List Values” from February 12, 2012. …
- Rascal MicroEngadgetWed, August 1, 2018 10:40amURL:Embed:see more at: http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/13/rascal-micro-hands-on-video/ Sharing is caring!ShareTweetGoogle+LinkedIn0shares